There are many qualities and skills that go into being an excellent real estate team, all of which are hallmarks of how we work:
- In-depth community and market knowledge
- Marketing savvy
- Effective negotiating skill
- A high-quality professional network
In our experience as Toronto real estate professionals, we’ve found that providing the very best service is essentially about putting our clients first. This means being accessible, being good listeners as well as good communicators, and responding quickly to your needs. This “client first” philosophy has always been our approach.
Your Realty Team for Buying
Whether you are a first-time homebuyer or experienced in buying and selling real estate, you are embarking on an exciting journey. To ensure success in your search, we are here to help every step of the way. Taking the time to understand your needs and wants, we will seek out all the currently available properties that meet your requirements, present you with information you require to make an informed decision, negotiate the best price for your desired property, and obtain the best value for your purchase. Our focus is you!
- Provide regular and prompt communications/updates
- Educate you on the buying process
- Provide initial consultation and needs analysis
- Assist with mortgage pre-approval and financing
- Conduct home search and qualify homes
- Schedule and participate in home viewings and assessment
- Interact with selling agents
- Information resource, review legal information interpretation
- Provide assistance in negotiating price, terms, and inclusions
- Offer and agreement preparation and presentation
- Closing assistance (i.e. forwarding of necessary legal and
The Buying Process
We will confirm when the right time is for you to buy. If the right property is available at the right price, are you ready to buy now?
You Property Wish List
I will meet with you and your family to understand your real estate needs and wants (type of home and condition, lot size, parking spaces, room size requirements, location / neighbourhood, price range, nearby schools, timeline, resale consideration, etc.
After we understand your needs, I will help you seek out potential homes and properties that meet your requirements as they become available. I will then make the necessary arrangements for you to see your properties of interest.
If you elect to have one, a home inspection can protect you and your investment. A home inspector will give your property a thorough examination, checking the heating and cooling system, plumbing and electrical systems, the roof, attic, walls, ceilings, floors, windows, doors, foundation, basement, and visible structures of the home.
Making an Offer
Once we find your desired property, I will prepare an offer for you. This key document must cover all important details and you will submit a deposit with the offer. When we make an offer to buy, we carefully consider the price, deposits, terms, and conditions.
Once there is a signed agreement, I will help you satisfy any conditions and take care of the paperwork required to firm the deal. Your lawyer does all the things necessary to prepare for the closing of the transaction. Congratulations! You’ve just bought a home!